Presentation of the degree
This Master 2 Public Management, course "Attractiveness and New Territorial Marketing" is part of a logic of increasing professional skills with the acquisition of the fundamentals and concepts necessary for the implementation of territorial attractiveness and territorial marketing approaches. This master's degree is designed to complement a law-economy-management curriculum with specific training in marketing in the area of territorial attractiveness.
This Master's degree is attached to the A&NMT University Chair held by the IMPGT: students benefit from the ecosystem and network of the Chair, which is made up of 37 local authorities and French companies.
Who is the degree designed for?
This master Attractiveness and New Territorial Marketing is intended for :
- Students with a master's degree in management science, public management, law of local authorities...
- Professionals wishing to acquire or develop their fields of competence in territorial attractiveness
- To people in professional reconversion*.
* Subject to a VAE or VAP file or having a Master 1 level in the above-mentioned disciplines
It is part of a logic of professional skills development with the acquisition of the fundamentals and concepts necessary for the implementation of territorial attractiveness and territorial marketing approaches.
The objectives of the dregree
There are four main objectives:
- To acquire a methodology
- Strengthen your analytical skills
- Develop a transversal vision
- Create your network
Several formats are available to meet your different needs, including
- Professionalization contract
- Initial training
- Continuing education
- A la carte seminars
Here are a few concrete examples of positions you could fill at the end of the training*:
- Territorial marketing officer
- Economic development officer
- Tourism development officer
- Director of a service (attractiveness, tourism, MICE, economic development, etc.) Project manager for local and territorial development Project manager for city contracts Director of an association or parapublic structure (such as CRT, Syndicat mixte, etc.)
* non-exhaustive list
An ideal environment for studying
Created in 1996, the Institute of Public Management and Territorial Governance (IMPGT) is the only training and research unit in public management in France. Within the law and political science sector of Aix-Marseille University, the IMPGT trains future managers to improve the performance of public systems.
With a multidisciplinary approach (law, economics, management), broadened to include social sciences and applied to the non-market sector, the training program, supported by dynamic research in public management, is open to students in initial and continuing education.
A degree with many highlights
During your training course, several major events will deepen your course and contribute to your skills development. You will therefore be required to participate in :
- The Place Marketing Forum: a major international event on territorial marketing and attractiveness
- The ANMT Master Hackathon: 3 days to think, debate and propose innovative solutions on a practical case of one of our partners and founders of the ANMT Chair
- Webinars or Instants Share: thematic sequences in videoconference, led by experts in territorial attractiveness on specific topics
- The Improbable Seminar: "Taking up challenges by creating improbable solutions", based on the Art Thinking model, you will be led for 3 days, to work, expose, let your creative potential run free, to find solutions to major societal problems (sustainable development, preservation of resources...)
An operational degree
The master is animated by a network of experts and university professionals, who bring their know-how and their methodologies in order to give you all the necessary keys to manage the attractiveness of a territory.
- Operationality, Functionality, Employability, Professionalization ... so many words that qualify and make the strength of the master Attractiveness and New Territorial Marketing!
A booming sector
Territorial attractiveness is a real lever for the development and quality of territories. In a context of perpetual societal, environmental and economic changes, territorial attractiveness becomes a central subject in the heart of political and public territorial marketing strategies, at the service of the common good.
Thanks to the training of the master Attractiveness and New Territorial Marketing, you will be able to reach a plurality of job offers with real perspectives of career evolution, from the position of Developer of economic or tourist projects to the one of Manager of the Territorial Marketing Pole to the functions of Directors of Attractiveness Agency....
Learn more about the training
Applications and registrations
Lecturers and modules
Get personalised support
Our team is available to answer your questions and help you with your training project.