What's the difference between "news from the Chair" and "news from the Chair's Founders and Partners"?
You can find out about all the Chair's activities and projects in the "Chair news" section. These news items cover our studies, emblematic productions, partnerships and participation in professional events and scientific symposia. Beyond our own activities within the Chair, we wanted to be able to highlight the initiatives of all our founding territories and partners. This is an integral part of the services we offer to our network's member territories, and a concrete expression of our vision of the "Media Chair": to inspire all those involved in regional attractiveness.
Who can access the A&NMT Chair's monitoring and research productions and publications?
There are two possibilities:
- As a non-member, you will be able to consult summaries of the Chair's watch and research publications. In addition to the content produced by our teams, we regularly identify useful watch resources for our readers (documents, guides, rankings, summaries, reports, etc.), which we make available in the "Get inspired" section. No restricted access to this type of content!
- As a partner, you'll have access to the full range of publications on the site, simply by logging in to your personal space. This premium content can be viewed and downloaded.
What does the [crown] symbol on the publication tabs mean?
The [crown] symbol displayed on publications indicates to non-partner readers that this is premium content. Only the summary can be accessed. For readers with a partner account, simply log in to access the full publication.
What types of content are published in the Get Inspired section?
Here is a list of the types of publications you can consult:
- Watch publications
- Guides, reports and briefing notes
- International indicators and rankings
- Conference proceedings and presentations at scientific symposia and professional meetings
- Scientific productions (summaries of research articles, theses, dissertations, HDRs, etc.)
- Summaries from our studies (IMAGETERR and E-reputation)
- IMPGT student productions (dissertations, benchmarks and diploma work)
- Newsletter [members only]
- To see (videos, webinars, conference replay, infographics)
- To listen to (podcasts and interviews)
How is the content of the S'Inspirer page organized?
Content is classified by theme. A search engine enables you to find the publications that interest you, by searching by keyword, or simply by selecting the type of content and/or theme.
How can I become a partner and have access to all our publications?
Access to monitoring publications is an integral part of the services offered to the Chair's founding territories and partners. Membership of the Attractiveness and New Territorial Marketing Chair is the only way to gain unlimited access to all the site's content!
For further information, please consult our dedicated About the Chair section.
How to apply and/or register for the IMPGT's Master 2 in Public Management, Attractiveness and New Territorial Marketing program?
How can I consult and/or register for the training modules that interest me, in order to enhance my professional skills?
A la carte seminars, based on the modules that make up the Master 2 Attractiveness and New Territorial Marketing, are offered to professionals who so wish. You can consult the modules taught by the lecturers in the following section: M2 A&NMT modules and lecturers.
If you would like a quote, please contact us by clicking here.
I'm an elected official in my area and I'd like to learn more about attractiveness and territorial marketing. What are the procedures?
I'm looking to recruit a young graduate in attractiveness and territorial marketing to join our team. Who should I contact to submit a job offer?
On the Recruit page, you can consult all the information you need to know about the recruitment of a new member of staff who has graduated from our Master 2 Attractiveness and New Territorial Marketing program, in particular via the Young Talented Graduates section.
For your information, we provide recruiters with a CV library, which can be consulted and downloaded here. If you are interested in any of the available profiles, please contact us to discuss the candidates.
What are the recruitment procedures for apprenticeships and internships? Is it possible to relay an apprenticeship or internship offer?
WORKING IN THE FIELD OF ATTRACTIVENESS
I'd like to work in the field of attractiveness and territorial marketing. What are the opportunities, professions and types of missions in this sector?
The Working in the Attractiveness sector section will give you a better understanding of the missions associated with the sector, as well as an overview of the professions and possible career paths, and the skills required.
I'm a member of the Chair's network of founders and partners, but I don't have access to the partner area. What should I do?
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, simply follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Click on the "reset your password" button on the login interface.
Step 2: Enter your e-mail address. The reset link will be sent directly to your e-mail address.
Step 3: Click on the link in your reset e-mail
Step 4: Enter the password of your choice. Don't forget to keep it safe
I'd like to be notified when a new publication is added to the site. How do I activate it?
Once you've logged in to your personal space, go to the "Get inspired" section. From here, you'll have access to two new features:
- Alert me to new publications: this feature lets you choose the themes on which you'd like to be alerted. Each time a new publication is published, an automatic alert will be sent to your mailbox.
- My favorites: this feature lets you bookmark publications that you'd like to keep in your personal space. To consult them, simply click on the "My Favorites" button on the S'Inspirer page.
I don't have access to the E-Reputation study for my region. Who do I contact to obtain access to the platform?
As a network partner, is it possible to share a job offer on the site?
The " Job offers " section is dedicated to job offers from founding territories and partners. You can send us your job offers using the form integrated into the dashboard of your personal space. Your offer will be processed and shared on the dedicated page.