TO TRAIN ON THE SUBJECTS OF ATTRACTIVENESS OF TERRITORIES AND GOVERNANCE
As a local elected official, a significant number of responsibilities and competences are required, in order to act on behalf of their fellow citizens for the local interest. This plurality of competences requires elected officials to have a transversal and collaborative approach, in fields of action sometimes far from their own professional field.
According to the General Code of Territorial Collectivities, each local elected official has the right to benefit from a training adapted to his functions, according to the terms defined by the deliberating body of his community. Thus the right to training is open to members of a municipal council, a departmental council or a regional council. It is also recognized for the benefit of members of the deliberative bodies of metropolises, communities of agglomerations, urban communities and communities of communes.
- Discover the fundamentals of territorial marketing
- Support this training on methodological references and the analysis of examples
- Work on practical cases
- Goals and objectives of the attractiveness of territories: attraction and anchoring/hospitality/citizen participation
- Transversal and collective approach to the governance of attractiveness: quality of life, tourism, events, investors/businesses
- Territorial marketing approach: French and international practices according to the territories concerned
You wish to acquire the fundamentals of a territorial attractiveness approach? Contact us to identify your training needs together.