FOR WHO ?
Local authorities, public agencies, private companies, chambers of commerce, associations interested in attractiveness and place marketing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A 1 to 3 year partnership agreement is signed between your organization and the A&NMT Chair.
OFFERS & SERVICES
STRENGTHEN ITS EXPERTISE
- Direct contact with A&NMT Chair Board and the team in charge of benchmarking.
- Exclusive access to the international monitoring platform of the A&NMT Chair.
- Access to summaries of new practices written by the A&NMT Chair.
- Preview access to A&NMT Chair publications and studies, including «IMAGETERR».
- 3 free admissions to the Place Marketing Forum and other meetings throughout the year and/or preferential rates.
- Promotion of our Founders & Partners news via the Chair’s experts (events, job offers etc.)
- Promotion of the organization on the documents, supports and publications of the A&NMT Chair but also during the events.
- Valuing the organization’s expertise on place marketing and attractiveness issues.
- Diffusion of the organization’s practices, projects and news to the A&NMT Chair whole ecosystem.
EXPAND ITS NETWORK
- Exchanges all year long with the founders and partners of the A&NMT Chair.
- Connecting with the network of place marketing and attractiveness stakeholders.
- Relationship with A&NMT Chair Board and the staff in charge of monitoring.
- Meeting with international actors during the Place Marketing Forum and the "Instant Share".
- Exchange of good practices around place marketing during Think Tanks organised by the Chair.
BE TRAINED AND RECRUIT
- Possibility to recruit students trained in place marketing (trainees, PhD students) and to find specialized profiles (territorial managers).
- Raising the awareness of elected officials, employees, institutional and private players, on the place marketing developments.
- Possibility of training territorial managers on new place marketing trends and practices.
One unique rate : 10,000 euros per year*
* Possibility to unite organizations: maximum 3 organizations which must either be part of the same interconnected community, or be contiguous.